A GENTLE FORMULA SUITABLE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN TO CLEANSE EFFECTIVELY WITHOUT DRYING THE SKIN
Suu Balm Dual Cooling & Moisturising Cream Body Wash is a gentle, refreshing formulation that’s safe for everyday use on anyone with sensitive and dry skin.
• Formulated by the National Skin Centre (NSC)
• Menthol for soothing, cooling relief for dry and sensitive skin.
• Ingredients specially and carefully selected by Dr Tey Hong Liang, a senior dermatologist who runs the ‘Itch Clinic’ at the NSC
• Contains 5 moisturising ingredients, including rich shea butter and sodium hyaluronate
• The absence of parabens, preservatives and artificial fragrances makes this product suitable for all skin types.
INGREDIENTS CAREFULLY CHOSEN TO BE SUITABLE FOR SENSITIVE AND PROBLEM SKIN
SOAP & SULPHATE FREE – PARABENS, PRESERVATIVES & FRAGRANCE FREE
HYPOALLERGENIC – MATCHES SKIN’S pH – MOISTURISES SENSITIVE SKIN
SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Stearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Menthol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lactic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Betaine, Sodium Hyaluronate
WHEN TO USE & NOT TO USE
Use when showering or bathing, daily or more often if needed. Apply to the body to gently cleanse, and then rinse off. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. For best results, keep your showers short and do not use water that’s too hot. After showering, pat your skin dry and apply your Suu Balm Moisturiser to body regions with itch or dryness.