STEP 1: CLEANSE
A GENTLE FORMULA SUITABLE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN TO CLEANSE EFFECTIVELY WITHOUT DRYING THE SKIN
Suu Balm Dual Cooling & Moisturising Cream Body Wash is a gentle, refreshing formulation that’s safe for everyday use on anyone with dry, itchy, sensitive skin.
• Formulated by the National Skin Centre (NSC)
• Menthol for soothing, cooling relief for dry, itchy, sensitive skin.
• Ingredients specially and carefully selected by Dr Tey Hong Liang, a senior dermatologist who runs the ‘Itch Clinic’ at the NSC
• Contains 5 moisturising ingredients, including rich shea butter and sodium hyaluronate
• The absence of parabens, preservatives and artificial fragrances makes this product suitable for all skin types.
STEP 2: MOISTURISE
A GENTLE FORMULA BASED ON NATURAL INGREDIENTS TO SUIT VERY SENSITIVE SKIN
Suu Balm contains a specific ingredient to provide rapid itch relief – menthol – which acts by cooling the skin, and triggering receptors in the nerves in the skin, blocking the transmission of itch signals to the brain. At the same time, Ceramides help restoring skin moisture
• Menthol for fast, cooling itch relief and Ceramides to restore skin moisture.
• The absence of parabens, preservatives, and fragrances makes this product suitable for all skin types.
WHEN TO USE & NOT TO USE
Use Suu Balm™ Dual Cooling & Moisturising Cream Body Wash when showering or bathing, daily or more often if needed. Apply to the body to gently cleanse, and then rinse off. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. For best results, keep your showers short and do not use water that’s too hot. After showering, pat your skin dry and apply your Suu Balm Moisturiser to body regions with itch or dryness. For children, try our Suu Balm™ Kids Dual Soothing & Moisturising Head-to-Toe Wash.
Use Suu Balm™ Dual Rapid Itch Relieving & Restoring Moisturiser as a daily moisturiser or when your skin in itchy and dry, to soothe and moisturise. Apply 2-3 times daily to the affected areas, or as directed by a doctor or pharmacist. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Do not use on broken skin, on wet skin, or near your mouth and eyes; menthol cream can sting if applied to these areas. For children, try a little first to see if it is well tolerated; their skin can be a more sensitive to menthol. Alternatively, for children, try our Suu Balm™ Kids Dual Rapid Itch Relieving & Restoring Ceramide Moisturiser.