A GENTLE FORMULA SUITABLE FOR ITCHY, FLAKY SCALP TO RELIEVE ITCH, SOOTHE IRRITATION & MOISTURISE SCALP
• Formulated by the National Skin Centre (NSC)
• For 9/10 people, Suu Balm Rapid Itch Relief Scalp Spray Moisturiser relieves itch in less than 5 minutes*!
• Menthol for rapid itch relief (within minutes) at a level that has been proven effective, safe and soothing
• Anti-fungal from ‘piroctone olamine’ which prove to be safe, effective and suitable for sensitive skin
• Great moisturising effect with premium moisturising ingredients- 5 different types of ceramides
• Spray nozzle for direct and targeted results
• Non-oily formulation so you can spray it on whenever the itch strikes without leaving your hair greasy and flat
• Anti-inflammatory effect from Linolenic acid
• Suitable for use under hijabs
• The absence of drying alcohol, parabens, and artificial fragrances makes this product suitable for all skin/scalp types.
*survey done in July 2019, data on file.
INGREDIENTS CAREFULLY CHOSEN TO BE SUITABLE FOR DRY, ITCHY AND SENSITIVE SCALP
DRYING ALCOHOL FREE – PARABENS & FRAGRANCE FREE
MENTHOL TO NATURALLY COOL & SOOTHE– MATCHES SKIN’S pH – MOISTURISES IRRITATED SCALP
CERAMIDE TO RESTORE & REPLENISH DRY, FLAKING SCALP – SUITABLE FOR ALL SCALP TYPES
Water, Butylene Glycol, Menthol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Cyclohexasiloxane, Ceramide NP, Glyceryl Stearate, Cholesterol, Ceramide NS, Ceramide AS, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Hydroxyacetophenone, Acrylates/ C 10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Piroctone Olamine, Dipropylene, Glycol, Lactic Acid
SPRAY IT ON WHENEVER THE ITCH STRIKES!
• WASH your hair with a mild and gentle shampoo
• DRY hair thoroughly
• APPLY prescription creams (if applicable)
• SPRAY Suu Balm Rapid Itch Relief Scalp Spray Moisturiser whenever, wherever & repeat when the itch strikes!
WHEN TO USE & NOT TO USE
Use any time when your scalp is itchy and/or dry and flaking. Remove the protective cap on the nozzle against the scalp and press to spray. Massage into the scalp. Apply as much and often as needed to stop the itch. Avoid the eyes, and do not spray into your ears. Do not use if your are allergic to any of the ingredients. Avoid open/cut skin, as it may sting.